MATEAS ABOGADOS, international law firm specializing in renewable energy and legal services for the energy sector, offers a wide range of expert legal services for the energy sector:
- Legal/regulatory advice on any energy issue that may affect your company (focus on the EU, MENA and selected LATAM countries)
- Obtaining clarifications from public administrations on applicable energy regulations and/or filing legal suits against administrative acts/regulations that may impinge on your rights.
- Regulatory lobby/public affairs.
- Legal services for renewable energy firms.
- Legal advice in transactions for the sale of energy plants, including regulatory, commercial and transactional advice, legal due diligence, permits, licensing and other administrative requirements, drafting of contracts, etc.
- Legal advice on renewable energy regulation.
- PPAs (power purchasing agreements).
- Access to energy grids and legal issues of grid integration of RE.
- Smart grids regulation.
- Energy consumers´ rights and corresponding service providers´ obligations.
- Competition law applied to the energy sector (restrictive agreements, abuse of dominance, M&As, state aid).
- International commercial services for companies willing to invest in RE.
The above list of services is not exhaustive. If you would like additional information on our services or fees you can contact us by filling in the contact form in this section.